A powerful, yet small and portable docking station that supports up to three external monitors. The docking station can be used with virtually any laptop as it supports connections to all popular ports: USB 3.0, USB-C, USB4 and Thunderbolt 3/4, while supporting all popular current operating systems. However, connecting up to three monitors will only be possible on a laptop with a Thunderbolt 3/4 port or a USB-C port that supports image transfer (USB-C DP Alt mode).
5 USB ports, a reliable and fast connection to the corporate network thanks to the integrated LAN port and native VGA support all make this docking station the ideal companion for professionals who are often on the move and need to connect even older monitors and projectors. Of course, it supports charging of a laptop or tablet (up to 100W).
- Up to 3 external monitors can be connected.
- Power supplied: up to 100W
- 2 HDMI ports and one VGA port available.
- 1x USB 3.2, 1x USB-C and 3x USB 2.0 allow easy connection of USB devices and
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 provides a reliable, robust and fast internet connection with 10/100/1000 Mbps support
- SD and microSD slots for easy transfer of memory card data
- Supports Windows 10/11, macOS, Android, Linux and ChromeOS