The latest technology from the Thunderbolt (Thunderbolt 4) 3 family is finally available. Exceptional performance, ultra-fast data transfer, and support for resolutions up to 8K*. One of the most powerful docking stations on the market!
Crystal-clear image quality, super-fast internet and up to 4 GB per second data transfer thanks to the integrated Thunderbolt 4 output ports. Of course, you can also connect headphones or audio equipment and charge your laptop (96 W) all with a single cable.
Thanks to the integrated DP 1.4 protocol, you can connect this docking station to a monitor with a resolution of up to 8K (7680 x 4320)* with a refresh rate of 30 Hz, which corresponds to the resolution of four monitors, each with 4K resolution. This makes it ideal for graphic designers, analysts, programmers, film editors and high definition video enthusiasts and lovers.
The docking station is now compatible not only with Thunderbolt 4 but also USB-C ports, making it a flexible solution for businesses and users using laptops and tablets with different ports.
*8K resolution must be supported by the connected laptop or tablet.
- Compatible with laptops and tablets equipped with Thunderbolt 3/4, USB4 and USB-C connectors. (Primary device must support DisplayPort Alt mode).
- HDMI or Thunderbolt 4 ports support up to 8K/30 Hz (single-screen mode) or 2x 4K/60 Hz (dual-screen mode) video display.
- 2x Thunderbolt 4 ports support up to 40Gbps data transfer rates or video playback
- 4x USB-A 3.2 Gen. 2 (including one for fast charging) make it easy to connect multiple USB devices and peripherals
- Provides up to 96 watts of power for compatible laptops and tablets with USB4, USB-C and Thunderbolt interfaces. Host device must support USB-C Power Delivery.
- 2.5 GLAN Ethernet supports 10/100/1000/2500 Mbps network speeds for robust and super-fast internet connectivity.
- SD slot allows easy connection of memory cards
- The 3.5mm audio input/output combination makes it easy to connect a headset or speakers.