USB-C docking station for simultaneous connection of up to two computers. Switching between connected computers is simple with the push of a button. So you can connect two computers to the docking station (for example, in a conference room) or a computer and a tablet (or smartphone) in the workplace.
The KVM Docking Station makes work easier and more efficient by allowing you to share work across multiple computers on external monitors, eliminating the need to constantly switch USB-C cables. Both computers can be powered up at the same time*.
The station supports output to up to two external monitors, and can connect any laptop with a Thunderbolt or USB-C port (with video transfer support).
*To power a second computer, an optional power adapter (not included) must be connected to the docking station's power port.
Note: The macOS operating system does not support Multi Stream Transport (MST), which means the same image will be displayed on both monitors when connected to macOS.
- Compatible with USB-C and Thunderbolt equipped laptops and tablets. (Primary device must support DisplayPort Alt mode).
- The docking station allows you to connect up to two computers simultaneously and switch between them easily.
- 1× DisplayPort and 1× HDMI supporting up to one 4K/60 Hz display or two 2560×1440/60 Hz displays (depending on host performance). macOS only supports one extended display.
- 5x USB ports, including 2x USB-C and 3x USB-A 3.2 (one of which supports fast charging), making it easy to connect multiple USB devices and peripherals.
- Provides power to compatible laptops and tablets with USB-C and Thunderbolt connectors: 65W through one port and up to 100W through the other port (to power the second port, connect an additional USB-C power adapter to the dock).
- GLAN Ethernet supports 10/100/1000 Mbps networking and provides robust, high-speed Internet connectivity.
- The 3.5mm audio input/output combination makes it easy to connect a headset or speakers.
- A power saving switch allows you to reduce power consumption when the docking station is not in use. The power switch is also used to switch between hosts